Skip to content
COVID19 update: we are very hesitant to play any role in spreading the illness. It is impossible for any passenger cabin to allow for social distancing, ours included. We will remain closed until further notice.
Vail Powder Guides has not run a trip since Monday March 2nd, primarily due to a lack of fresh snow and an abundance of sun. Now March, in order for us to return to skiing requires more than 8 inches of fresh snow with cold temps and continuing snow in the forecast.
So, when significant snowfall does return, VPG will carefully assess the current status of the virus and will err on the side of caution when determining whether we run the trip or not. It is VERY likely that we will be shutting down operations for the rest of the season.
We will keep this bulletin updated.
Our very best,
Jenna and Ben and the VPG Crew